Loan a Gates Free Crimper Machine
Making your own hose is simple, let us show you how quick and easy it can be.
Eliminate the need for expensive hose van charges.
Gates self-assembly machinery range covers all your needs from workshops to mobile service operations and on-site field crimping.
Flotec are offering you the chance to loan a Gates self-assembly machine for FREE - all you have to do is buy the hoses and fittings to be used with the machine*.
• Free site survey to provide a relevant stock package to cover machine requirements
• Yearly service and calibration from our site engineers
• Binning and stocking service
• Cutting equipment
• Multiple packages for multi-site use
• Free Crimper training and certification for your operators.
• Safe hydraulics courses available.
• Easy-to-make, factory standard hose assemblies
• Gates hoses last up to 3x longer
• Comprehensive, fully tested crimp data
• 24/7 availability - no call out charges or delays
• Proven cost savings - return capital expenditure within months
• Low maintenance grease-free machinery
Self-Assembly VS Mobile Self-Assembly Charges
Based on a 1/2” x 2m Long Hose Assembly
Self-Assembly of Hydraulic Hoses and Couplings is made simple.
• Our self-assembly machines are easy to use with fast, comfortable handling.
• All machines are custom-designed to work with a range of Gates hoses and couplings.
• Factory-quality assemblies, fully compliant with stringent international standards.
Our portable field service crimping devices come with detachable die storage case, solid and durable handles and resistant rubber protection layers. Their ergonomic design contributes to higher productivity figures and fast approval by local Health and Safety Executives.
Electrical driven crimpers come with a standard built-in storage rack, with logically organised die sets.
CALL 01509 230100 TO ENQUIRE NOW
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to an initial stock order and regular spend. Service/calibration charges apply - please call 01509 230100 for more information.